Oct 7, 2009

A great start for a brand new book

Our new book is back from the printers and Sunday QVC invited me to show it off on the In The Kitchen show with my friend David Venable.

It's called Fast & Fabulous Soups, Salads and Sandwiches.

We prepared a whole spread of food from the book and David sampled a good bit of all of it.


Here's a variation on the traditional pulled pork sandwich that we call "Juicy Pig Hoagies" (p. 173). It's delicious alone, but I like to serve it with Southwestern Salsa Coleslaw right on the bun.

(I've put this recipe on my website. If you'd like a copy, just click here.)


We're so excited to get to debut this third 'Fast & Fabulous' cookbook on QVC.




We put more color photographs in this cookbook. Here David shows the page featuring Craisin Carrot Tea Sandwiches (pg. 145) and Mini Crab Melts (pg 163).


We had such a good time that they've asked us to come back!
So if you get a chance, tune in Friday, Oct 9th at 3 pm (Eastern) on QVC's "By Popular Demand" show.

Better yet, give QVC a call and maybe I'll get to talk to you on air!


Here's the new book. It's only available on QVC right now.


~ Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment